TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By accessing the website of the Solent Protection Society (SPS), you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- SPS does not warrant that access to this site will be uninterrupted, nor that the site will be free of viruses, nor that the site can not be tampered with by third parties.
- All materials on this site are for the purposes of information only. Nothing in this site constitutes or is intended to constitute advice of any sort. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SPS disclaims all liability and responsibility for any loss, damage or other injury arising out of or attributable to your use of this site
- You agree to comply with all laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of this site
- You agree not to use this site to publish or distribute any material in contravention of any law or regulation. You further warrant to SPS that all material uploaded to this site by you or on your behalf is truthful and is neither illegal, indecent or offensive, that such material complies with all laws and regulations, does not infringe the intellectual property of any person, is not defamatory and does not contain any viruses
- This site contains links to other websites and the content of those websites. These links are provided for convenience only and their existence does not imply endorsement by SPS of those sites or of their content, nor does SPS accept any liability or responsibility for the operation of those sites. SPS disclaims all liability and responsibility for any loss, damage or injury arising out of those websites, their content or operation
- You further agree to indemnify SPS for any loss, damage or injury arising out of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions
- Except where stated expressly to the contrary on this site, no part of this site (including, but not limited to, information, images, logos, photographs or the general appearance of this site) may be copied, republished, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever except with the prior written permission of the copyright holders, except for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- SPS may from time to time modify these terms and conditions. You agree periodically to review these terms and conditions to make yourself aware of any such modifications. Your continued use of the site following any such modifications shall be deemed to be acceptance of and agreement to comply with such modifications.